The Service Center application – developed in-house by SoftApp – is a unique Contact Center application for businesses (SMEs) that have, for example, a sales department, helpdesk or information desk. One central point in the company from which telephone customer contacts are managed.
The Service Center application is designed with the Skype for Business client as a starting point, providing sufficient ‘queue’ functionality, integration with CRM | ERP (optional), user convenience for the ‘agent’, simplicity and facilitates the ability to be reachable in ‘a correct manner’.
The Service Center application comes standard with wall-board software, a reporting module and is served via the self-service portal of the Voice of O365.
- The Service Center application answers the incoming call on the first ringtone based on: time of day, day of week, week of month, month of the year.
- An Audiotex menu provides an applicable welcome message (good morning, you have reached ), followed by an invitation to make a choice (for questions about …., press 1) and delivers an appropriate voice message (please wait, an operator will be with you shortly).
- The call (the caller) is offered to one or more people (agents) based on: least calls | longest no conversation | round robin | ring all sub-sets| call with a fixed starting point.
- On no answer (the number of rings is variable) or a busy signaling, the caller is put on hold in order of entering the queue. • While waiting, there are various options (all combinations are possible): music on hold, position alert (number people waiting), text messages (please hold, ….), messages based on TTS, Audiotex menu options and exit the queue using the # key to leave a Voice Mail.
- Creating an ‘overflow’ is based on; expired waiting time and / or the number of callers in the queue.
Type of application
The Service Center application is a Contact Center | ACD service and is part of the Voice of O365. The application is to be used (bought) per user | Agent.